COVID 19 Update:
From Monday 9th November the COVID 19 restrictions have been eased and now apply to the whole of Victoria. This means that there is no barrier to coming out to Gisborne to see me if you live in the metropolitan area.
Wearing of face masks is compulsory throughout Victoria. I will be wearing an approved mask while working. When you come and see me you are required to wear a face mask.
My chiropractic practice at Bundaleer Homestead, Gisborne, continues to be open. There are restrictions to the amount of people to 1 per 4 square metres, the space we have available at Bundaleer Homestead allows this. Our online booking system allows 1 person to book per time slot – if a family member from the same household wishes to come at that time please text me 0428 660 038 to let me know. You are welcome to text me about making an appointment.
COVID 19 Information.
This page provides information and updates on the situation with the COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) pandemic in relation to our practice at Enkindle Wellness, Bundaleer Homestead, Gisborne, Victoria. This advice comes from the Australian Government Department of Health and our professional association, the Australian Chiropractors Association.
As part of the community we all have a responsibility to take actions to limit the spread of this virus as there are serious consequences, especially for the elderly and immune compromised people, for coming in contact with COVID-19. The most up-to-date information is from the Department of Health document: Coronavirus (COVID-19) – what you need to know Click on the link to download this document which is being regularly updated with information on what COVID-19 is, how it spreads, who is most at risk, what you can do to help stop it spreading and the latest Government regulations and advice.
National Coronavirus Helpline 1800 020 080
Call this line if you are seeking information on coronavirus (COVID-19). The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Please do not visit our practice if you have:
- Any of these symptoms: Fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath.
- Have had contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected of having coronavirus in the 14 days before getting sick.
- Are awaiting the results of a COVID 19 test
Please call me – Ken 0428 660 038 if you have any questions about these restrictions, I am here to help you.
How can we help prevent the spread of coronavirus?
Practicing good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene and keeping your distance from others is the best defence against most viruses.
• Use sanitiser or wash your hands frequently with soap and water, on arrival, before and after eating, and after going to the toilet.
• Cover your cough and sneeze with tissues, dispose of tissues, and wash your hands.
• Exercise personal responsibility for social distancing measures (stay more than 1.5 metres from people), no shaking hands or hugging.
- People will be requested to use sanitiser or wash their hands with soap and water on arrival.
- Tables will be wiped down with disinfectant spray between uses and the cloths discarded.
- Practitioners will sanitise their hands between patients.
- Toys and children’s books will be removed.
- Contactless cards use for payments encouraged.
- Online bookings will only be available for one table per time slot to facilitate social distancing. If family members wish to book together please text me on 0428 660 038.